Monday, June 9, 2008

Can't Sleep

So it's 3:33am and I can't sleep. I think it has something to do with the send off meal that I ate last night. Maybe mexican with tequila is not a good idea. I'm too excited for the adventures that are waiting for me in the next six hours. I don't know about this whole blogging thing but it's a way to reach out to all that I know and hopefully a way to keep track of the trip. When reading I hope you are not going to comment on my grammar because it's going to be exactly how I talk.
I think I'm ready to go!! My luggage went out with the vans on Thursday. All that I need is my backpack crammed with stuff. All that's left to get is the traditional People magazine that must be purchased at the airport.
Keep checking back to follow the progress of RAAM.
If you want to monitor our progress you can also go to
http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/
http://www.holeintheheadgang.net/

That's it for now!!
Please keep in contact while I'm gone...I'm sure I'm going to need to hear all about what's going on in the world as I focus on getting my team from coast to coast.
Email me at combsstl@yahoo.com

1 comment:

JOE SOMMER said...

7I am having a problem responding to the blog. I have never done this before. Tell me more about what your responsibilites are on the race.